Monday, July 25, 2016

Bathrooms

I hope we have gotten pretty close because we about to get closer. Here's my bathrooms. No judgement on the mess. I can't be the only one with a mess of a bathroom cabinet. I fixed it though! Here's the giant mess...

Now it's so beautiful! I can find everything and I got rid of everything I never use. In here hold extra towels, toilet paper storage, makeup divider, and toilet cleaners (since it's far away from Porter). 


I love that I finally have a bathroom that I love getting ready in. It's decorated so cute! Easy to find my jewelry, my towels are finally hung and I have my cute decor. My small cabinet has our toothbrushes and face cleaner. You can also see my declarations on my mirror. I say them in the morning and at night when I brush my teeth. 





This is our main bathroom below. The counters used to be cluttered and now it has only basics. I also read in The Art of Tidying to take your shampoos out of the shower. I love that my shower is easy to clean and I don't have worry about Porter knocking them out all the time. I have tons of bottles because my hair doesn't take to one kind very well. Now they are stored under my sink in a bin. I dry them off before they go back in the bin. That way I am just grabbing what I need for the bath. It looks much better now. Also you will notice I keep all my garbage cans in cabinets, Porter can't get into them and dogs can't get into them=easier life... 






1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the declarations on the mirror! You have really set yourself up for saving a TON of time cleaning up. I bet you love it!

    ReplyDelete