Saturday, October 22, 2016

Self Love Class SALE



My class has changed a little bit. I'm so excited to host the Beautiful Mess Moms through Facebook. It was so great spending some time last week through Facebook Live telling my story. You can watch the video through the group on Facebook live. It's about 45 minutes long. 

I will still be holding my self love class starting Wednesday October 26 from 8-9:30. It will be four weeks long and all online so you can join in or watch later. I'm so excited to push forward with an amazing group of women. 

I'm offering a killer discount today. I have dropped the classes price from $147 quite a bit down to $47 dollars. Today through Sunday October 23rd at midnight I am dropping the price down to $25! A killer steal! I also am also posting the two scholarship winners on Facebook live today. They will get the class for FREE! Thanks to their wonderful nominees. 

The class will focus on some or all of these things depending on the time. 

-Loving who you are. 
-Managing emotions and changing your old stories
-Understanding your unique beauty.
-How to fully show up and be heard. 
-Connecting to your inner woman.
-Finding your beauty type. 
-Coming in to your feminine energy.
-Connecting to your children, spouses, self, and God. 
-Steps to overcome anxiety, depression, and perfectionism. 
-Motivating yourself to smile more often and love more openly. 

I'm so excited to have all you lovely ladies join me on this adventure! 

CLICK HERE to sign up today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment