Monday, October 31, 2016

Kid's Online Book Club

I have the details finalized for my Kid's Book Club. I am offering an online book club to help encourage kid's love of reading. I love teaching kids to love reading more than anything and I want to keep it up! Here is the November Book Club information:

Preschool-K: Reading Fall Picture Books

Younger Grades (ready to handle little chapter books):
Esio Trot by Roald Dahl 
Middle to Upper Grades: A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket Book 1

I will be sending you an email with the recorded reading every week. Preschool will be about 15-20 minutes. Younger grades 20-30. Middle to older 30-45.

I love that it will be online so they can do it at their own pace. Stopping and starting when they need to and not doing it in huge chunks if they aren't ready. The readings will ask questions and have discussions. Once a month we will do an online Zoom group for middle-upper grades to talk about the book.

Book Club is $10 for the month, extra children from the same family are $5 each. A steal right!

No books are necessary but for younger grades and the older ones I would get or borrow from the library the book to follow along.

Here are the Facebook groups for the Book Clubs:

Preschool-K: 

Younger Grades: 


If you are all ready to sign up head here:
https://beyondsurvivalmom.regfox.com/book-club

If you are all ready to register today register here!
https://beyondsurvivalmom.regfox.com/book-club

Any questions just let me know!
I'm so excited to get this going!

No comments:

Post a Comment